Sunday, April 19, 2009

An intervention may be needed...


I'm going to go ahead and blame Aimee and Wayne for getting me addicted to Sequence. Along with me, they have also taken down Jay and Trace (and possibly Mom). We pretty much can't stop playing it. If you don't own it, RUN - don't walk - and pick up your own game today. I think we probably need to start Sequence tournaments at our family gatherings to go along with the cornhole tournaments. By the way, I hear Carol has a super sweet, hand crafted Sequence board!

2 comments:

House Queen said...

Looks fun! I may have to check this out! I am always ready to learn a new game...but I have no one at my house to play them with! Check out the card game SET!!! You can play online @ setgame.com I am super addicted to it and it really works your brain!

Aimee said...

I do agree Steph, it is VERY addictive!!