Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Arthur, Shelby and Brian Compete in Achievement Day

Last week we had achievement day at school. You may remember competing when you were in elementary school. After morning TCAP testing we all go in the gym or outside and have games like potato race, relay races, standing and running broad jump and many more. My only job during this time was to make pictures. It was a pretty good job and I wanted to share some of the photos I made of Shelby, Arthur and Brian competing in the games.
I also included a picture of their cousin Keyton in the egg toss!









3 comments:

Aimee said...

Yes, I remember those days! Looks like they were having a great time!

House Queen said...

So great to be a part of this clan! Keyton and Garrison both love all of their COUSINS! They even love their "Uncle Jason!" =)

Kara said...

I am so glad you took all the achievement day pictures because I was cooped up in the concession stand and didn't get to see the kids participate in the events! Thanks for the pics in the e-mail also. I've already printed them and put them on the fridge.