Sunday, May 4, 2014

Shopping with Brynn

Me and Brynn went on a couple of shopping trips this week.  It was her first time going to Charming Charlie's (aka the jewelry store) and she was in awe from the moment she stepped in the door.  I lost track of the amount of times she said, "Oh Mommy, there's so much stuff", "It's so shiny!", "So pretty!", and "Oh Mommy, thank you for bringing me here".
To say that she loves looking at jewelry is a gigantic understatement.  We looked almost half an hour - at everything.

I let her pick out something.  She decided on a long necklace with a sparkly cat and she wore it to school the next day.  I'll have to get a picture of it for a later post.

A couple of days later me and Brynn went to target to buy her new sandals.  She needed size 9.  After we got shoes we had time for her to look at toys and jewelry.  
While she was looking at jewelry, I was texting Jay to let him know we were still there.  I told her Daddy wanted to know if we were coming home.  She said, "tell him I'm too busy to come home right now".  This girl takes shopping seriously!

No comments: