Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day to me

We've had a very busy day today.  We are getting new carpet tomorrow and that inspired us to do alot of closet cleaning this weekend!
But this post is about Mother's Day.  This morning I got some very sweet flower pictures from some very sweet kids.

Earlier this week I got a special recipe card holder that b&b made at school.  They were so excited to give it to me, but within about 30 minutes Brynn had broken both of them. Ha!  I do still have the recipe cards that came on them.


Me and Brynn were at Target last week and texted Jay to ask if it was ok if we went ahead and bought my Mother's Day present.  She helped me pick out a "B" necklace.

On Facebook today everyone was posting about how they had the best mom ever.  I was thinking it was funny that each of us do think OUR Mom is the best.  And then I realized why.  Because no one will ever love you like your Mom loves you.  I know this because it just would NOT be possible for any one to love these three more than I do.  Happy Mother's Day to me.:)

No comments: