Friday, May 9, 2014

Family photos

We had our annual family photos taken at Pa & Granny's house this past weekend. I got a first round preview today.
I think we were all singing & going crazy to get these laughs!

A family chaos photo.  I'm pretty sure Brynn was choking me out right before this.  By the way, I made Bailee's headband.  My first attempt at headband making.

Some sweet black and whites.

Brynn, this is so you.  I showed this picture to you and you started cracking up.  You said, "Look at me.  I'm eating my dress!".  I said, "and you can see your panties."  You were still laughing out loud and said, "Me not do that again, Mommy, but I am laughing so much.":)

Brynn was mad because she fell running down a hill right before this.  Brooks wanted her to throw him the ball.  She threw it, just barely, which highly annoyed him.  Just look at the sass coming off of her & his face pretty much sums up how he feels about it.

Every once in awhile with Brooks there will be a picture where I feel like I get a glimpse of what he's going to look like in 10 years.  This is one of those pictures to me.  I love it and hate it at the same time.


No comments: