Friday, March 21, 2014

First Time Going To In-n-Out Burger

In-n-Out has long been a favorite west coast eatery of Steph and myself.  I am considerably more obsessed with it than she is!!  It is slowly creeping east and has a few locations in the Dallas area.  We took a family dinner trip there tonight to celebrate a great trip to Dallas.


I had to pose with the kids before I ordered.  The worker gave them all official hats to wear.




Brooks and Brynn were very impressed with the food.  I got them a cheeseburger and fries to share. I have the double double and fries (both animal style) and Steph has the cheeseburger meal.


Everyone devoured their food, even Brynn who isn't the biggest hamburger eater.  She said it was her favorite.  



Here is proof of her loving cheeseburger for the next time she says "oh daddy, me not like cheeseburger, you already know that".

Here is to many more family dinners at In-n-Out.  Side note, they didn't have their size in shirts, so guess I'll have to place an online order for them and me :)






No comments: