Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It's Kevin's Birthday

January 8th--It's Kevin's birthday. Here's a couple of photos of little Kevin, back when he was a cowboy. The bottom picture was taken in our front yard when we lived in Rolling Acres. That's my green/white Maverick in the background. Kevin liked to visit with us, but he wouldn't stay all night, when it came time for bed he would say that he had better go home! He had the privilege of being the first grandchild so he got every one's attention! Then, his little world was crushed when he got a sister and several cousins! You are still number one, Kevin, hope you have a Happy Birthday.



5 comments:

Kristen said...

My favorite memory of Kevin was when he sang "Elvira" at the school for our chapel program! Very entertaining!

House Queen said...

I have the same memory, Kristen! He always had such a deep voice even when we were so young! So funny that someone else remembers the same thing! Happy Birthday to Kevin.

steph said...

Kevin was so good at Elvira because he made me and Aimee practice it with him all the time...I know Aimee will back me up on this. Happy late birthday KJ!

parkersmom said...

I remember Kevin and Aimee and Stephanie singing Elvira at Pa Glee's house all the time. I also think they made me and Jason and Emily record them on a tape player!!

carol said...

I think he is just soooo cute.
I am sure his mom had something to do with that. I also enjoyed Elvira--sounded like his dad.
Carol