Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's Wayne's Birthday

Happy Birthday to Wayne!
Sept. 4

I am making this Wayne's official Happy Birthday site. You can leave your comments about what a good guy he is and birthday wishes for him here!
I will start:
Reasons Wayne is great and should have a Happy Birthday!

He likes my cooking and thinks I make the world's best mashed potatoes!
He is the handiest handy man I know!
He is very easy going and puts up with all the Gibson teasing and trash talk!
He can say 10-4 better than all the other dispatchers!

Now it's your turn, leave Wayne a comment.
Happy Birthday to you Wayne!

5 comments:

Parker's Pa said...

I hope you have a good birthday, and that a new job is in your future!

House Queen said...

Happy birthday to a good corn-hole board builder! HAHA!

Aimee said...

Well, of course I think he should have a wonderful birthday, he is my husband!!! I know I posted after his birthday, but to let everyone know he did have a good birthday.

steph said...

Happy late B-day Wayne. Hope it was the best one yet!

Jay said...

Hope you had a hunka-hunka burning birthday Elvis Wayne.