Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Aimee's Birthday Post

Aimee Age 8

It's a big month at the Clayborn household, all three of them have birthdays! Now Shelby will get presents and Wayne got a nice birthday post, so Aimee needs one too. So, let's all say nice things about Aimee. By the way her official birthday is Saturday, September 20th, but I'm going to post today so everyone will be able to put their comments on in time for her big day.
I'll start, feel free to comment or just add to my post:

Aimee is one of the kindest people I know, she has a big heart and would always be there to help if you needed her.

Aimee is very creative (I don't know why she will not post here and use it but. . .) she has great ideas, can throw a great party and decorate a cake like nobody's business.

Aimee loves to get socks in the mail....I send her some on Valentine's Day and Easer and she gets excited even though she knows what it is!

Aimee is a scheduling whiz! She keeps people coming and going at Dr. Riley's office and she reminds people who forget about their upcoming appointments!

I could go on and on, but I'm going to leave room for others. . . . .Go


Happy Birthday, Aimee!!!!!

4 comments:

Parker's Pa said...

Happy birthday Aimee!

How old are you?
What is older than Aimee?
Oh no--I am!!!!!
Who can beat Aimee at cornhole?
I don't know!! Why it is me!! Ha!Ha!
Aimee can kick your cornhole butt!!!!!!!!

steph said...

Aimee is a great cousin.
Aimee is an awesome cornhole partner.
Aimee is one of my BFF's.
Happy Birthday Aimee!!!

House Queen said...

Aimee is very sweet.
Aimee is a good listener.
Aimee needs to come visit me more.
Aimee laughs at my boys.
Aimee lets my boys shoot her and doctor her wounds.
Happy Birthday Aimee!!!

parkersmom said...

Who in the world would not love Aimee?!?
She's one of the few people that can get Parker to smile in his pictures.
She takes good care of people around her, and loves them very much. Thats why I love her. Happy Birthday Aimee!! :)