Monday, September 22, 2008

Hi, Mom and Dad, its me, Parker. I'm just calling to let you know what a great day I had. First Granny took me to stay with Granny Lerion and Pa Lyle. We played all day, they had lots to eat and we watched the humming birds on the porch. I rode my airplane, and played with my schoolhouse and jumped in the ball pit there.
After school Granny picked me up and when we got home, Pa was there with the golf cart. He had it fixed just for me today. It has four new tires, so we can travel all over the Ponderosa! Here's some of the things I did:

I sat on the rolls of hay!
I ate some apples!

I picked some of Granny's flowers.
And right before supper, Pa sat in his chair and I sat in my chair and we had a little rest, because we had a really big day!
Love you, Bye!

2 comments:

steph said...

Seems like a pretty good day to me.

House Queen said...

When can we come over to get treated to a fun day like this?