Tuesday, June 24, 2008

As Ray Stevens Said, "I Run This Church for Loggers"

How many Gibsons does it take to cut down a tree? Well, this tree took three, Sam, Peanut and James. I had the camera ready in case it went on the shed or a vehicle and I could have video to send to America's Funniest Videos!

Sam does the sawing while Peanut and the dogs watch.
Timber!
Nothing was harmed--just made a big noise and some dust.
They were very confident it would fall the right way, because no one bothered to move the truck. Of course, if things had gone bad it would have hit the house too!
Safely on the ground, now someone has to clean up!
And Sam and James left!

3 comments:

steph said...

Looks like you were alot further away in the picture with the dust flying up in the air than the other pictures...did you turn to run once the tree started to fall?

parker's granny said...

I remained a safe distance away from the lumberjacks.

SaVaNnA said...

i would of kept my distance 2 if i was u lol