Monday, April 21, 2014

Progression of a mess

Granny Lerion got B&B some kind of special sand for Easter.  I can't remember the exact name but it came from Cracker Barrel and I plan to buy more.  They got hours (and I do mean hours) of enjoyment out of it.  However I'm sad to say most of it is now gone.  We've still got enough left to build a few castles...for now.  Here is why.
We started out the day playing with it in the same box from last night.
They were working hard, building castles, keeping it in the box.
Then they decided to use some other toys as molds too.  And it seemed fun to move it from one bucket to another.  Things started to get a little more spread out.
I asked them to stop several times and help me pick up all the sand, we would, and they'd go right back to playing.  But by the end of the day it looked like this.
I'm not even sure how they made such a mess. They weren't going crazy throwing it or anything.  Just playing.  I salvaged what I could and shop vac'd the rest!  I'll take 10 minutes of cleanup for 6 hours of play time any day of the week.:)

No comments: