Sunday, April 13, 2014

7 months old

Most of the day today I thought it was Bailee's 7 month birthday.  I realized toward the end of the day that it was actually yesterday.  But then I figured, ahhh, what's one day anyway.:)  I got some cute pictures of lil B with her dad, bro & sis in the backyard and since I can't decide which is my favorite I'll just post them all.




Bailee, you can roll over - with purpose.  If you see something you want you'll roll until you get it.  You love to be outside.  You love to eat your veggies!  You've had oatmeal, squash, carrots, green beans, avocado and pears so far.  Pears are the only thing you don't seem to like, so far.  Your brother really cracks you up.  The sillier he gets the funnier you think it is.  You are chewing on everything - your fingers, your toys, other people's fingers, anything you can reach goes straight to your mouth.  You go to bed around 7:00pm and typically sleep until around 5 the next morning.  You get up, eat, zonk back out and then get up for the day around 6:30am.  You may be the happiest little girl in the world. You always have a smile on your face.  You and your Daddy love to wrestle which typically ends with a case of hiccups for you, but you still love it.


No comments: