Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Roller Coaster Riding

What fun is it to go to the fair if you don't get some rides in!?! This "roller coaster" was Parker's favorite. I was a little nervous he wouldn't like it so we watched people ride it first and he still wanted to ride. Uncle J said he would ride with him so I could try to get some pics. Unfortunately, all of the ones I tried to get when the roller coaster was zooming by didn't turn out. Parker was loving every minute of it though. He was cheesing out the entire time they were moving!!

Here's Parker and J loading up. I was starting to wonder if J was going to fit!
J and Parker patiently waiting for more people to get on so they can start the ride.
Parker noticing his Aunt Steph taking pics and waving at me. (:

A pic of the roller coaster set up. Hopefully he can go back and ride again before the fair is gone!




1 comment:

parker's granny said...

Parker kept telling me he rode a caterpillar, now I see what he was talking about.