Friday, June 26, 2009

Just act like a local...


We rode the train ALL OVER Chicago. That's what the locals do and it really is the best way to get around the city. J and I felt pretty confident in our subway navigation abilities after going to D.C. last year and now I think Mom and Dad are pretty much train experts too. However, I didn't really notice any locals taking pictures of each other riding the train, but that didn't stop Mom!!




or of the train coming into the station...
or trying to toss each other onto the tracks (notice how concerned Dad is in this pic)...



or posing for a pic waiting for a train outside....


or posing for a pic waiting for a train underground. As you can see, if Mom has a camera with her pictures will be taken, even if it's underground at a somewhat neglected subway stop!




1 comment:

House Queen said...

I totally understand her! I am just like her!