Friday, June 26, 2009

If I had a million dollars.....

On our trip to Chicago we went by the Federal Reserve. You had to be screened just like you were at the airport before you could go in and look around. There were several good photo ops and it was pretty interesting to see all of the different money exhibits. They showed you how money is destroyed once it's deemed too old or too damaged for circulation, how bills have changed over the years, you got a chance to try and test your counterfeit bill knowledge, and that's just the stuff I can currently remember. It's was also free!

Here is J with $1 million worth of $1 bills.
Here I am with $1 million worth of $20 bills.

Here we are together with $1 million worth of $100 bills. (I'm working on my Deal or No Deal pose.)
Now to the important part. Please feel free to leave a comment about who makes the best $100 bill. Dad, Jay, Me, and Mom all took a turn. I think my vote has to go to Mom, but don't let me sway you!!!









4 comments:

parkersmom said...

I can't decide who is best. Its a tie between mom and dad.

parker's granny said...

I vote for myself!

House Queen said...

Delilah makes a great one because of her upbeat expression which is what we need on money because money can often bring us a little happiness...however, Peanut's serious expression looks a little more true to form where money is concerned because all of those Presidents on the money always look so stuffy! So...I will give two different votes! Sorry Steph & Jay!

Aimee said...

I think my vote goes to Delilah!!!