Monday, March 9, 2009

I scream, you scream....

Parker (along with his parents when they are not in Milwaukee) is at our house for the next couple of weeks while Trace and Joey wait on being able to close on their own house. Tonight I taught him about the ice cream truck. I told Tracie she will probably hate me for it for the next 10 years of her life. I may hate myself for for the next few weeks of my own life!! Here's how it went down....

We heard the music playing so we had a few minutes warning to get some $$ from J. Finally the ice cream truck came around the corner. This is when you dart from the yard to flag it down...
...then your Aunt Steph picks you up so the ice cream truck doesn't actually run over you. The look on your face is the typical shock and awe that an ice cream truck can cause....
....once you make your selection of a bubble gum flavored ice cream bar, you have to pay the nice ice cream truck driver (yes, my hair is bigger than a 2 year old - if you crop off the bottom of this picture it looks like Cousin Itt buying ice cream).
Once you have your purchase in hand and you've told the ice cream truck driver "Bye" approximately 27 times, it's time to go in and eat your purchase....
....delish.






2 comments:

Aimee said...

Steph-That is so funny! You should crop that picture and repost it!!LOL!! Yeah, and I am sure Tracie will thank you!

parker's granny said...

We better have a stack of dollar bills ready!
That is a very funny post!