Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New Site to Leave Sticky Notes

I have created a bulletin board at web site called Stixy. We can post notes and pictures and even documents if we like. I have it started with a picture and some notes. Even Peanut has posted a note. It is very easy to use. Watch your e-mail for an invitation to join. Click on the link and create a password. Your e-mail is your user name.
Tracie told me about something called Project 365, where you make a picture every day and post it. You are suppose to do this for a year and then be able to look back at how things changed over the year. I have decided to try posting a picture everyday for a month on this board. My pictures might be current or they may be from the past! Then I will see if I want to try the year challenge! I started yesterday with a picture and some posts. When you join you have the same ability to post and edit. Check it out when you get your e-mail!

No comments: