Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's Stephanie's Birthday

Stephanie Gail Gibson was born on Sunday, February 12, at 4:37 A.M. She weighed 7 pounds and 5 1/2 ounces. She was 20 1/2 inches long. Her Daddy wanted to name her Punkin Eater, but I thought Stephanie would be much better. Her doctor, Billy Copeland, said it was the only baby he ever delivered that he thought really looked like someone and he never called her anything but "little Peanut."
She shares her birthday with Abraham Lincoln who is celebrating(somewhere) his 200th birthday this year! Stephanie is only 31. Here's a few photos from the past!


Baby Stephanie
Princess Stephanie
Stephanie's Care Bear Birthday


And this is the look that to this day you will sometimes get from her!
Happy Birthday Stephanie, We love you!

6 comments:

Aimee said...

Happy Birthday to YOU
Happy Birthday to YOU
Happy Birthday to STEPHANIE
Happy Birthday to YYYOOOOUUUUUUUUU!

Hope you have a WONDERFUL birthday!

To make this birthday song even better, just imagine ELVIS WAYNE singing it!!! LOL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

parkersmom said...

Happy Birthday to my favorite sister! :)
I wish they would have went with Dad's pick for a name!!

House Queen said...

Happy Birthday Stephanie!!!!!!! You do look just like Peanut! The pictures are adorable! I really like Princess Stephanie! Hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!!

Kara said...

Happy Birthday! Those pictures are so cute. I remember you at that age. I remember staying all night with Kristen, and we would come across the street to your house to play :)

Kristen said...

Oh the memories...I did not like it when you were born because you stole my thunder! But after a while when I saw that you were fun to Barbies and ride bikes with, I was okay. I totally remember the picture of the "princess"...I think my dress was teal. Hope your day is great....we HAVE to all get together this spring/summer for an old fashioned "neighborhood" cookout like the old days. Have a great day...Jay, take her out somewhere fancy for dinner....
Oh and if my dad would have been able to name you, it would have been Peckerwood!!!!!

Jay said...

Happy Birthday Devil Woman!