Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Trooper Gibson and his new best friend...(His Patrol Car)


































Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who came to Eddie's graduation, and for all your support while he was in school. I think he is really going to like his new job once he gets going (the first few days have been a little tough- well, no, let me correct that- alot tough) We just found out yesterday that we are going to have to travel back and forth to Cookeville for at least a year. I guess in my mind, I thought everything would be back to normal once he finished school, but it's not gonna turn out that way. Oh well, we'll just make the best of it.

3 comments:

Parker's Pa said...

Eddie looks tough to me.

He will scare somebody when he stops them.

I think things will work out!
I sure hope they do.
Good Luck! I am proud of you.

Peanut

steph said...

The graduation was really neat. It was cool to see all of the training they went through.
Great job Eddie!! Like Dad said, you looked super tough. :) I'm proud of you too.

parker's granny said...

Eddie,
We are so proud of you. I'm glad we got to be at your graduation, my favorite part was your entrance and the chant. You do look tough. I just hope you don't have to give me a ticket as I travel through Smith County on my way to Nashville!