Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas in Winchester

A couple of pics from Christmas in Winchester.

Below is Micah. He is two (one month older than Parker). He was very patient about waiting for his mom to get all of his toys open and ready for him to play with. I think his fav my have been the rug for driving his cars around that J and I got for him. You can see him eyeing it in the pic (and a bunch of his other Christmas loot behind him).
This is Elizabeth. She is four. Her favorite present was a toy ironing board. She ironed every piece of cloth she could get her hands on! Besides opening presents and ironing, she was able to make time to color with me and we put together a puzzle of five mermaids having a pizza party.
My sister-in-law has more cute pics but I wasn't smart enough to figure out how to copy them from Snapfish to my desktop. If anyone else knows a trick for that, let me know.

No comments: