Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day 2014

Today I had an awesome special day.  The day started with breakfast from Hardee's!  I recieved this special card from the little ones.


It has all the kids' handprints cut out to match the hands down part.  It also came with bunches of hugs and kisses.

I spent part of the day doing fatherly things such as mowing, weed wacking, and helping unpack from our Gulf Shores trip.  Bailee even sat with me and watched baseball.

Here are Father"s Day selfies with the kids.




Brynn has had this shirt for a while now.  She tells us it says I Love My Daddy.  Today it said I Love My Daddy Father's Day.  I asked her what it said 50 times just to hear it again!!  It melted my heart each time.


I had help grilling hamburgers and hotdogs with my two grill master juniors.


We got silly before bed and played jewelry. We even got horns like goats thanks to Mommy.


A great Father's Day ended with night time stories.  Good Night Moon is an old favorite.  They know the majority of it and like to finish the sentences.


I have had the best day with the best family today, HANDS DOWN!

No comments: